Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Looking for a Car

Recent situations have unfortunately forced my hand and I must get a car. Oklahoma and surround would be most easiest.

I can only spend around $2,000. Out of respect for me please don't try more. It is the best I can do right now.

I understand for $2,000 it won't be anything great or fancy. While I prefer a Honda or some high gas mileage  car, anything that someone can honestly say will work for at least a year is fine by me.

I will be using it primarily for work and school. Roughly 20-30 miles daily. Hopefully less but that is what it is looking like right now.

If you see anything, or have anything that would be beneficial please contact me. I will only pay cash up front, title in your hand, no ifs, ands or buts, and either a mechanic friend of mine or my mechanical father will check out the vehicle. No scammers. Really. I've had a hard life to and I know it is not easy, but be honest you will go a lot further.


No comments:

Post a Comment